Practice Assessment Record & Evaluation
Online Practice Assessment Documentation
OnlinePARE Is Cloud Based
Access From Anywhere
Available On Smartphone, Tablet & PC
Enables Remote Collaboration
University & Healthcare Staff
Get Feedback From Students
Electronically Sign-off Online Documentation
View Evaluation Results
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University Of Manchester
- University Of Salford
- University Of Bolton
- Edge Hill University
- University Of Liverpool
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University Of Chester
Welcome To The Practice Assessment Record & Evaluation Tool
The Online Practice Assessment Record and Evaluation (PARE) has been funded by Health Education England (Northwest and York and Humber) since 2013 as both the definitive healthcare practice placement quality monitoring tool, and as a means of shaping information technology integration and development across healthcare practice learning. Designed by a team hosted within the University of Chester; PARE is the result of a substantial collaboration of Northwest university and healthcare provider organisations.
PARE provides four key deliverables across the system:
- Generation of real-time multi professional practice capacity, usage, learner results, and placement quality metrics.
- Multi professional, and cross organisation 'real time' educator registers.
- Collaboration and standardisation of online practice learning assessment and practice hour monitoring (Apprentice and standard university learners).
- Online standardised preceptorship and other metrics for a range of NW NHS stakeholders.
In addition, PARE also provides
- Online portfolio of anonymised evidence for practice assessor / supervisor activities.
- API linkage to 3rd party placement management systems.
- Collation of theory hours / attendance report functionality (e.g. apprenticeship protected learning time, work based learning and non-programme hours).
- Instant messaging and cross organisation communication aids to support clinical educator / learner / university integrated working.
Document Demonstration Links
Key Functionality Guide
This video provides a brief introduction to the sign-in and forgot password features
Pan North West Nurse Resources
Make sure you know the new NMC guidance on supervision and assessment Follow this link to the training resources available to help prepare you.